Do you have trouble deciphering what is best for you?
Is it hard to silence the noise of others opinions,
suggestions and well meant advice?
Are you often...
- unsure about what you should be doing.
- constantly second guessing yourself.
- relying on external validation for guidance and direction.
- overwhelmed with options.
- feeling stressed, overstretched and tired.
What if I told you it was possible to fully trust yourself?
...and that decision making could be easy - even enjoyable!
Truth be told...
You are the expert on You.
Looking inwards to find this information can be overwhelming.
This course is here to HELP You!
Putting you in the drivers seat by....
- Empowering you with knowledge.
- Equipping you with tools and techniques.
- Supporting you on the journey to deeper understanding.
- Giving you a straight forward process to follow.
What happens when you are NOT in the drivers seat...
- More easily influenced by others who may have their own agenda and not necessarily your best interests at heart.
- Can feel more vulnerable, sensitive and insecure.
- Often feel more resentment and bitterness towards others and/or self.
- Can lead to depression. As part of self is de-pressed and not having opportunity to be expressed.
Objectives of this course:
To guide you to a deeper understanding of yourself. Then to empower you will knowledge, tools and techniques so you can use that knowledge for your highest good.
What you will learn....
- How to identify your values and what importance they play in your overall experience.
- What important information is behind unpleasant emotions.
- Your current communication style and how to assert yourself.
- How to become emotionally mature by holding space for your own emotional experiences. Instead of being at the whim of emotions and getting tossed around.
- Techniques to stay empowered in physical discomfort.
- What measure you can put in place to protect yourself.
- How to ask the right questions so you can uncover the most useful information when choosing practitioners to work with.
- …and more!