Loren opened MindFul Space Counselling out of a personal passion to help individuals, couples and families move towards greater understanding & connection both on a personal and relational level. From her own experiences dealing with anxiety & depression Loren approaches each client with reverence, respect and compassion. Knowing first hand what it is like to struggle and seek help.
Loren brings an integrative counselling approach and specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Gestalt Therapy and Integrative Body Psychotherapy (IBP).
Loren believes that It is often in relationship we sustain “injury” – get hurt and that we also heal in relationship.
When relationships provide the conditions that offer this healing environment – it is radically transforming & liberating.
As a counsellor Loren’s single goal is to provide this healing relationship to her clients.
Loren works with:
- life transitions
- depression or low mood
- behaviour that causes you problems but seems impossible to stop
- emotions that feel too intense or overwhelming
- grief & loss
She holds the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Professional Counselling from the Vancouver College of Counsellor Training
- Certified Community and Family Counsellor
- Gestalt Level 1 & 2
- Reiki Master Certified Practitioner
Loren is registered with the Canadian Professional Counselling Association (CPCA).